Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
Line 1: Line 1: −
The house located at 524 N. Bever St. was likely built sometime between 1883 and 1890 by property owner Weston Peckinpaugh. It was added to the County Landmark Registry by the Wayne County Historical Society of Ohio as the <em>Williams House</em> and awarded the status of a "Pioneer House" in 1976 and was marked with a plaque.
+
The house located at 524 N. Bever St. was likely built sometime between 1883 and 1890 by property owner Weston Peckinpaugh. It was added to the [[http://waynehistoricalohio.org/research/wa-co-historical-landmark-list/#woostercity Wayne County Landmark Registry]] by the Wayne County Historical Society of Ohio as the <em>Williams House</em> and awarded the status of a "Pioneer House" in 1976 and was marked with a plaque.
     
7,062

edits

Navigation menu