Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
Line 1: Line 1: −
The house located at 524 N. Bever St. was likely built sometime between 1883 and 1890 by property owner Weston Peckinpaugh. It was added to the [[http://waynehistoricalohio.org/research/wa-co-historical-landmark-list/#woostercity Wayne County Landmark Registry]] by the Wayne County Historical Society of Ohio as the <em>Williams House</em> and awarded the status of a "Pioneer House" in 1976 and was marked with a plaque.
+
The house located at 524 N. Bever St. was likely built sometime between 1883 and 1890 by property owner Weston Peckinpaugh. It was added to the [http://waynehistoricalohio.org/research/wa-co-historical-landmark-list/#woostercity Wayne County Landmark Registry] by the Wayne County Historical Society of Ohio as the <em>Williams House</em> and awarded the status of a "Pioneer House" in 1976 and was marked with a plaque.
     
7,062

edits

Navigation menu