Rumbaugh Circle, Wooster, Ohio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bloomington Avenue between Cleveland Rd. at one end and Beall Avenue on the other; and Bloomington Drive between Beall and Rumbaugh Circle, recall the time in the last quarter of the nineteenth century when the town of Bloomington occupied the area between Wayne and Kurtz, and Burbank and Gasche streets. From twenty houses in 1870, the Wooster suburb expanded to almost fifty by 1897. 
- ↑ "The Streets of Wooster" by Richard Peter. Wooster, Ohio, 1985. p.9.