|Location||Near 201 North Market Street, Wooster, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 11 Aug. 1848|
Wooster Disciplines located on the southwest corner of Lot 123 in, Wooster. On 11 Aug 1848, Lot 123 (SW corner) Wooster (site of Episcopal church previously) was deeded to trustees Constant Lake, Jefferson H. Jones and Kimbal Porter from Harvey Howard, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 33, pg. 34.
What Links Here