Windsor United Brethren in Christ
|Windsor United Brethren in Christ Church|
|Location||Windsor Canaan Center, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 15 Dec. 1851|
Windsor United Brethren in Christ was located on Lot 37 and the north half of Lot 38 in Windsor (present day Canaan Center). On 15 Dec 1851, Lot 37 & N 1/2 Lot 38 in Windsor were deeded to trustees Jeremiah Naftzger, Charles Keeney & Solomon Zuver from Philip VanDorn, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 37, pg. 72.
What Links Here