|Location||Milton Township, Wayne County, Ohio|
|Denomination||Baptists and United Brethren|
|Designated||18 Sept. 1871|
|Architectural type||Frame building|
Union Church located south of Amwell in , Milton Township was a frame building used by Baptists and United Brethren. The two sources found for this church were History of Wayne County, Ohio, Ben Douglas, 1878, page 636 and History of Wayne County, Ohio, 1987, pages 65-67.
What Links Here