Pleasant Home Methodist Church
|Pleasant Home Methodist Church|
|Location||North Elyria Road, Pleasant Home, Ohio|
Pleasant Home Methodist Church located on North Elyria Road, opposite of SR 604 in Pleasant Home. It was established in 1854 and a building was erected the same year. On 10 Mar 1854, near SE 25 23/15 (now Congress Twp.), just opposite SR 604 in the village was deeded to trustees John N. Mathias, Matthew Kemp, John Pershin, Tabor Summerton, Sam Chacey, William Keller and James Vanosdall from Tabor Summerton Sr., Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 42, pg. 316. It is no longer an active congregation. The building has been sold.
What Links Here