.... . .
- Parlor Restaurant
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Food Services and Drinking Places
- Trading names
- 203 W. Liberty St., Wooster, Ohio
"In 1838 Sprague built a new jewelry store and family residence at the northwest corner of Liberty and Walnut streets. The two-story "Sprague Corner" building was torn down in 1955 and a new building was erected. Today that structure houses The Parlor restaurant."
- 1980 - Opened as Parlor - with the building owned by Strawberry Alley Partnership which was comprised of members of the Retzler family has been virtually unchanged since it was construct in 1955 as an Isaly's store. 
- 1976 - Bob Bercaw built a 5,058 pound ice cream sundae on the streets in downtown Wooster and entered in the Guiness Book of World Records (1976). 
- 2010 - 30th Anniversary. "As long as I'm here, the coffee will never go above 99 cents," -- Mike Chirdon. 
- 2011 - Vera Geilselman retired as Cook. Her potato salad was famous
- 2015 - 35th Anniversary 
- 2020 - May, After 40 years at The Parlor Mike Chirdon sold the restaurant to Jason and Samantha Stine
- July 31, 2005: "Family Food Services and Drinking Places Celebrate Milestones" by Naomi Snyder, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- August 01, 2010: "Friends and Family of Parlor Restaurant Mark 30 Years" by Rachel Jackson, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- February 15, 2011: "The Parlor co-workers say 'there's no repeating' Vera Geiselman's potato salad" by Amanda Rolik, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- February 01, 2013: "Building a 5,058-pound ice cream sundae on the streets of downtown Wooster" by Ann Gasbarre, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- June 28, 2013: "Bits and Pieces 6-28: 20,000 Gathered for Sundae Sample" by Ann Gasbarre, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- August 25, 2013: "Area Businesses' Fair Experience Is Varied" by Steven F. Huszai, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- August 16, 2015: "Wooster's The Parlor Celebrates 35 Years as Downtown Staple: The Parlor Family, Workers, Customers Celebrate 35 Years" by Emily Votaw, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- May 07, 2020: "New owners, new name: After 40 years The Parlor will become The Leaf" by Tami Mosser, The Daily Record, p. Online.
- party lines? by Ann Gasbarre, Columnist. The Daily Record. May 5, 2017.
- Parlor Getting Facelift, Colonial-Style Look. Paul Locher. Daily Record, Wooster, Ohio. 1989 August 18, p. B1.
- Building a 5,058-pound ice cream sundae on the streets of downtown Wooster The Daily Record. February 1, 2013
- Friends and family of Parlor Restaurant mark 30 years. Rachel Jackson. Daily Record, Wooster, Ohio. 2010 August 1, Business, p. .
- Wooster's The Parlor celebrates 35 years as downtown staple. Emily Votaw. Daily Record, Wooster, Ohio. 2015 August 16, B., p. .