Boyd's Drug Store
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Trading name||The Boyd Store, S. H. Boyd and Company|
|Founded||Wooster, Ohio (1880 )|
|Founder(s)||George Laubach and J. E. Bavard or J. E. Bevard|
|Headquarters||(1888), previously few doors North of final location, United States|
|Number of locations||1 - 122 S. Market St., Wooster, Ohio|
|Area served||Wayne County, Ohio|
|Key people||George Laubach; J. E. Bavard; Samuel H. Boyd; Donald Senff; Richard Wepler; Franklin Fry|
- 1930 Wooster directory, 122 S. Market St., Samuel H. Boyd, Philip D. Senff; Jos. G. Kester, drugs, p. 82, 227.
- Wooster, Ohio Sesquicentennial Celebration, June 14-21, 1958, p. 16
- 1886 - Sam Boyd purchased an interest in the business which for many years has borne his name.
- 1888 - has remained in the same location
Newspaper full-text articles
Newspaper citations with no attached images
- December 14, 2000: ""A Downtown Era Ends: Boy's Drugstore Closing Today After 120 Years"" by Unknown Author, The Daily Record, p..