545 N. Bever St., Wooster, Ohio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The house located at 545 N. Bever St. was likely built by property owners and developers Jerome and Maggie Curry sometime after buying the lot in 1881. The Curry's also built the house located at 505 N. Bever St. during this same time period.
Wayne County Recorder Property Transfers
- 1813: James Madison, President, the United States of America To Joseph H. Larwill, Vol. 2 p.533, Patent Deed for R13-T15-S4 SE QRT
- 1815: Joseph H. Larwill, William Henry, Abigail Henry To John Bever, Vol. 1 p. 100, Part of R13-T15-S4 SE QRT, also part of R13-T15-S9 NE QRT $1
- 1837: Last will and testament of John Bever deceased gave to daughter Mirtilla (Bever) Bowman married to James L. Bowman land containing 68 acres of the SE QRT R13-T15-S4.
- Mirtilla Bowman To Jacob B. McKennan Trust Deed Vol. 50 p.242-244
- J.B. McKennan's Addition to the Town of Wooster: Plat of 30 outlots numbered 149-178 dated November 7, 1857.
- 1863: J.B. McKennan Jr. To Constant Lake Vol. 58 p.140 Old Lot No. 164 $386.85
- 1868: Constant Lake sub-divided Old Lot No. 164 into 8 parcels.
- 1868: Constant Lake, Anna P. Lake To Joseph Tiefenthaler, Helena Tiefenthaler Vol. 106 p.392 (after sub-division) Lot No. 1003 $700
- 1881: Joseph Tiefenthaler, Helena Tiefenthaler To Maggie J. Curry, Jerome Curry Vol. 106 p.393 Lot No. 1003 $800
- 1900: Maggie J. Curry, Jerome Curry To Nelson Sauvain, Bertha R. Sauvain Vol. 140 p.404 Lot No. 1003 $2,700
- 1906: Nelson Sauvain, Bertha R. Sauvain To M. Emma Park Vol. 156 p.548 Lot No. 1003 $3,360
- 1911: M. Emma Park To Paul Thayer Vol. 164 p.620 Lot No. 1003 $3,400
- 1923: Paul Thayer To Walter H. Major, Ola I. Major Vol. 197 p.83 Lot No. 1003 $5,909 according to $6.50 revenue stamp
- 1937: Walter H. Major, Ola I. Major To David M. Langell, Maud E. Langell Vol. 234 p.35 Lot No. 1003 $4,545 according to $5 revenue stamp
- 1943: David M. Langell, Maud E. Langell To Loren G. Strauss, Lucille R. Strauss Vol. 251 p.297 Lot No. 1003 $5,000 according to $5.50 revenue stamp
- 1959: Loren G. Strauss, deceased To Asa D. Sigler Vol. 362 p.408 Lot No. 1003 $6,325
- Lucille R. Strauss To Asa D. Sigler Vol. 362 p.411 Lot No. 1003
- 1972: Asa D. Sigler, deceased To Iva E. Sigler Vol. 470 p.589 Lot No. 1003 $0 transfer
- 1988: Iva E. Sigler To Diane S. Miller Lot No. 1003 $41,500
- 2003: Diane S. Miller To Joel M. Oney, Bridget A S Lot No. 1003 $62,080
- 2005: Joel M. Oney, Bridget A S To LIL Properties LTD Lot No. 1003 $189,000
- To figure out how much people paid for a property read about Revenue Stamps and Property Conveyance Fee History