341 N. Bever St., Wooster, Ohio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of residents at 341 N. Bever St.
- Schmuck, Jacob
- August 05, 1869: "Jacob Schmuck's New Dwelling", Wooster Weekly Republican, p. 3.
- May 18, 1892: "Local News", Wayne County Democrat, p. 3
- Jacob Schmuck, Sr., had a stroke of paralysis last Sunday afternoon at his home on North Bever street, affecting his left side. He was better yesterday..
Wayne County Recorder Property Transfers
- 1816: William Henry, Joseph H. Larwill, Abigail Larwill To John Bever Vol. 1 p.100 $1
- 1837: Last will and testament of John Bever deceased gave to daughter Mirtilla (Bever) Bowman married to James L. Bowman land containing 68 acres.
- Jacob B. McKennan To Ephriam Quinby Jr. Vol. 49 p. 238 Old Lot No.s 175,176,177,part of 178 $900
- Wayne County Sheriff To Ephriam Quinby Jr. Vol. 52 p.84 north half of Old Lot No. 178 $334
- Apr 09: Ephriam Quinby Jr. To John Hanna north 1/3 part of Old Lot No. 178
- Oct 24: John Hanna To R.R. Donnelly north 1/3 part of Old Lot No. 178
- 1865: R.R. Donnelly To Jacob (is mis-spelled Schmook in Index) Schmuck Vol. 61 p.686 part of Old Lot No. 178 $1,000
- 1907: Reasin A. Schmuck, Amelia J. Schmuck, Soloman H. Schmuck and wife Ella Belle Schmuck, Wallace E. Schmuck and wife Grace T. Schmuck, Arthalinda S. Landis, five of six heirs of Jacob Schmuck, deceased To Jacob F. Schmuck, sixth other heir Vol. 156 p.232 (after 1870 renumbering) Lot 1592 and 18ft of north part 1591 $1
- 1907: Jacob F. Schmuck To Arthalinda S. Landis Vol. 156 p.237 Quit-Claim $0
- 1921: Jacob F. Schmuck To Amelia J. Schmuck Vol. 189 p.147 Lot 1592, north strip part Lot 1591 $5 revenue stamp
- 1943: Jacob Quinn Schmuck, executor for Amelia J. Schmuck, deceased To Frances B. Critchfield, Mettie B. Metcalf Lot 1592, north strip part Lot 1591 Vol. 250 p.543 $5,700
- 1944: Mettie B. Metcalf To Frances B. Critchfield undivided one-half interest in Lot 1592, north strip part Lot 1591 Vol. 300 p.376 no stamp necessary
- 1962: Frances B. Critchfield, deceased To son, Jack H. Critchfield, daughter, Jane B. Peck Vol. 387 p.416 Lot 1592, north strip part Lot 1591 Certificate of Transfer $0
- 1970: Jack Harris Critchfield, deceased To spouse, Helen H. Critchfield Vol. 454 p.378 Lot 1592, north strip part Lot 1591 Certificate of Transfer $0
- 1980: Helen H. Critchfield, Jane B. Peck To Harvey R. Krueger, Sally Jo Krueger Vol. 556 p.36 Lot 1592, north strip part Lot 1591
- 1984: Harvey R. Krueger, Sally Jo Krueger To Ronald J. Smith, Nancy A. Smith Vol. 597 p.779 Lot 1592, north strip part Lot 1591 $217 conveyance fee
- 1991: Ronald J. Smith, Nancy A. Smith To Thomas E. Hickman Vol. 676 p.256 Lot 1592, north strip part Lot 1591 or parcel 64-00346 $122,000
- 1997: Thomas E. Hickman To Charles M. Bucher, Brenda Bucher Lot 1592, north strip part Lot 1591 or parcel 64-00346 $148,000
- To figure out how much people paid for a property read about Revenue Stamps and Property Conveyance Fee History