Clinton Evangelical Church
|Clinton Evangelical Church|
|Location||Near intersection of Shane and Snoddy Roads, Big Prairie, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 2 Dec. 1853|
Clinton Evangelical Church located near the intersection of Shane and Snoddy Roads, about 2 miles northwest of , Big Prairie. On 2 Dec 1853, SW 12 Twp. 20/15 (now Clinton), near intersection of Shane and Snoddy Roads, about 2 miles NW of Big Prairie was deeded to trustees David Howser, John Griner and Jacob Sprang Jr. from Christian Sprang, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 41, pg. 570.
What Links Here