School Number 6, Baughman Township

From Wayne County, Ohio Online Resource Center
Revision as of 15:08, 5 July 2016 by DummyUser (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Historical Information

Bunker Hill school was built with brick in 1869 to replace a log construction. The school closed in 1936, and the students were sent to Dalton.[1]

References

  1. Wayne County History Book Committee. A History of Wayne County, Ohio. Dallas: Taylor Publishing Company, 1987. pg. 70.