Milton Station, Ohio

From Wayne County, Ohio Online Resource Center
Revision as of 01:34, 3 February 2023 by BotAccount (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Historical Information

The first house was erected by David Shook in 1869. In July, 1870 C. M. Murdock started the first business. The same year the post office was removed here from Shinersburg. The first postmaster was Solomon Hann.[1]

See Also

References

  1. Douglass, Ben. History of Wayne County, Ohio. Indianapolis: Robert Douglass Publisher, 1878. pg. 633-34.