Knupp’s Church of God

From Wayne County, Ohio Online Resource Center
Revision as of 14:16, 23 February 2023 by Jyergin (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "<!-- This section may include both internal and external photos -->" to "")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Knupp's Church of God
Creston Church of God
Location Kunkler Drive, Rittman, Ohio
Country United States
Denomination Church of God
History
Founded 1927
Architecture
Status In Active
Closed Knupp's Church of God and Tank Town Church merged to create Creston Church of God (1929)

Locations


Comprehensive History

Knupp’s Church of God was located on Kunkler Drive (next to the cemetery) in Rittman. In 1929, Knupp’s Church and Tank Town Church (located in Westfield Township, Medina County) merged to form Creston Church of God. Sources found for this church were History of Wayne County, Ohio, Ben Douglas, 1878, page 776, History of the Creston Church of God booklet (located in Genealogy Dept. at the Wayne County Public Library) and First Church of God booklet (located in Genealogy Dept. at the Wayne County Public Library).

Slogans

Slogan

Historical documents

Yearbooks

Membership

Pastors of

Timeline

Gallery

Business Letterheads

Business Photos

Newspaper articles

Newspaper ads

What Links Here

Further reading

References


External links