Hotel Wheaton

From Wayne County, Ohio Online Resource Center
Revision as of 09:15, 17 September 2022 by Jyergin (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "Apartments" to "Accommodation")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search



. .

Wiki.png
About
Name
  • Hotel Wheaton
Accommodation and Food Services
  • Accommodation
Services
  • Hotel, Accommodation
Facts
Founded
  • February1944
    Shreve,Ohio
Dissolved
  • Date unknown
Related
Predecessors
Key Persons
Location
Loading map...
    • N. Market St., Shreve, Ohio
  • "sold to"Mr. & Mrs. Eugene L. Wheaton (1943) by Mrs. Wheaton's brother W. O. Leedy, Mrs. Dale Tice
  • Converted building from a hotel to furnished apartment

Slogans

Timeline

  • 1943 - Mr. & Mrs. E. L. Wheaton bought the former Hotel Carl from Mrs. Wheaton's brother, W. O. Leedy - Building was converted to furnished apartments with the exception of fine transient rooms.
  • 1951 - Sandblasted, removed awning over sidewalk

Newspaper Article Citations

Gallery

Letterheads

Logos

Photos

Maps

Ads

Newspaper Clippings/Full Text

References


What Links Here