Green Menast Church
|Green Menast Church|
|Menast Church of Green Township|
|Location||Green Township, Wayne County, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 20 Aug. 1856|
Green Menast Church was located in the western half of Section 11 in, Green Township. On 20 Aug 1856, N pt. of W 1/2 Section 11 of Green Twp. (near graveyard of previous church) was deeded to Trustees of Menast Church of Green Twp. from John Steiner, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 46, pg. 278.
What Links Here