Congress Methodist Church
|Congress Methodist Church|
|Location||1 mile east of Congress, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 1 Mar. 1830|
- Congress, Ohio 44287 - previous
Congress Methodist Church was located in the northwest corner of southeast Section 27 in Congress Township (1 mile east of Congress). The land was deeded to Church Trustees on 1 March 1830 per Wayne County Land Deeds, Volume 8, page 291. The latest source found for this church was History of Wayne County, Ohio, Volume 1, B.F. Bowen & Co., 1910, page 272. According to this source the church had a membership of 170 in 1908.
What Links Here