Young's Foodliner - Wooster Store
(Redirected from Young's Foodliner)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Trading name||Young's, Young's IGA, IGA, Bob Youngs IGA Foodliner|
|Type||Food and Beverage Stores|
|Founded||Wooster, Ohio (1952 )|
|Founder(s)||Dr. H. C. Young|
|Headquarters||1945 Cleveland Rd., Wooster, Ohio, Coshocton, Ohio, Ashland, Ohio, Orrville, Ohio and Massillon, Ohio, United States|
|Number of locations||1|
|Key people||Dr. H. C. Young owner; Board of Directors: Joe E. Seringer Accountant, John Cox Attorney and H.C. Young, and Co-owners A. Painter Flack and Robert Young|
- 1945 Cleveland Rd., Wooster, Ohio 44691
- 0000 Unknown St., Coshocton, Ohio 44691
- 0000 Unknown St., Ashland, Ohio 44805
- 0000 Unknown St., Orrville, Ohio 44691
- 0000 Unknown St., Massillon, Ohio 44691
- Wooster, Ohio Sesquicentennial Celebration, June 14-21, 1958, p. 91.
- 1952 - Opened
- 1960 - Aug. 18, Destroyed by fire, blaze broke out approximately 8:15p.m. with the electrical equipment in the attic at rear of store. The roof fell in by 9:20p.m.
Newspaper full-text articles
Newspaper citations with no attached images
- August 20, 1961: "Supermarket Directors to Meet Sunday for Next Move" by Unknown, The Daily Record, p. 2, column 5.
- August 19, 1960: "Fire Razes Wooster Grocery" by Unknown, The Daily Record, p. 1, 2, 10.