Wooster German Reformed Lutheran Church
|Wooster German Reformed Lutheran Church|
|Location||West of Eagle Street, Wooster, Ohio|
|Denomination||Lutheran (German Reformed)|
|Founded||circa 7 Oct. 1834|
- Wooster, Ohio 44691
Wooster German Reformed Lutheran Church was located north of outlot #24, west of Eagle Street in, Wooster. On 7 October 1834, north of outlot #24, west of Eagle St., Wooster was deeded to Trustees Fred France, Jacob Soltz & John Hare from John Christmas, Wayne County Lands Deeds, Vol. 11, pg. 655.
What Links Here