Wooster Chamber of Commerce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Chamber of Commerce|
|Fate||Dissolved, name changed to Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce|
|Predecessor(s)||Wooster Board of Trade|
|Successor(s)||Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce|
|Founded||Wooster, Ohio (1900 )|
|Headquarters||Wooster, Ohio, United States|
|Number of locations||201 N. Market St., Wooster, Ohio|
|Area served||Wayne County, Ohio|
- 1 Locations
- 2 City Directories
- 3 Comprehensive History
- 4 Slogans
- 5 Historical documents
- 6 Timeline
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Newspaper articles
- 9 References
- 10 What Links Here
Locations[edit | edit source]
City Directories[edit | edit source]
Comprehensive History[edit | edit source]
Slogans[edit | edit source]
Historical documents[edit | edit source]
- Wooster, Ohio Sesquicentennial Celebration, June 14-21, 1958, p. 110.
Timeline[edit | edit source]
- 1950 - Wooster Board of Trade members voted to change name to Wooster Chamber of Commerce.
- 1954 - The Chamber established the Wooster Area Safety Council with the first award banquet held in April, 1954.
- 1982 - The scope of activities from the Chamber necessitated the need to change the name to Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Business Letterheads[edit | edit source]
Business Photos[edit | edit source]
Newspaper articles[edit | edit source]
Newspaper full-text articles[edit | edit source]
Newspaper ads[edit | edit source]
Newspaper citations with no attached images[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Taken from Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce timeline.