The Shreve City Weekly Mirror
Charles M. Kenton first established a newspaper in Shreve, Ohio in the spring of 1868. It was issued monthly, and called The Home Mirror. Its name was subsequently changed to The Shreve City Weekly Mirror, and published weekly. In May, 1874, Mr. Kenton removed to Marysville, Ohio and The Shreve City Weekly Mirror ceased to exist.