St Stephen's Catholic Church
|St. Stephen's Catholic Church|
|Location||44 Britton Street, West Salem, Ohio|
|Website||St Stephen's Catholic Church|
|Diocese||Diocese of Cleveland|
located at 44 Britton Street, West Salem was established in 1952. Members met at a farmhouse on SR 42 until the current building was erected in 1977. Sources found for this church were Wipert’s Church Histories of Wayne County, Ohio, History of Wayne County, Ohio, 1987, and Church Directory, The Wooster Daily Record, 9 September 2016, page A6.
What Links Here