St. Michael's Church
|St. Michael's Church|
|Location||Baughman Township, Wayne County, Ohio|
|Former name(s)||St. Joseph's Church|
St. Michael’s Church located in Baughman Township was established in 1849. A building was erected in 1849. According to B.F Bowen's History of Wayne County, published in 1910, this Catholic church was then known as St. Joseph's and had 17 families in its congregation. Sources found for this church were History of Wayne County, Ohio, Ben Douglas, 1878, page 709 and History of Wayne County, Ohio, B.F. Bowen & Co., 1910, Vol. 1, page 273.
What Links Here