St. James Episcopal Church (Wooster, Ohio)

From Wayne County (OH) Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
St. James Episcopal Church
Location 201 W. North St., Wooster, Ohio
Country United States
Denomination Episcopal Church
Website www.episcopalchurch.org
History
Founded 1841 (1841)
Architecture
Status Active

Location[edit | edit source]

Church records[edit | edit source]

Historical documents[edit | edit source]

  • 1-2 May 1919 - "The Posie Shoppe: Two act musical play, City Opera House, Auspices, Tucker Society, Episcopal Church"
  • 26 Nov 1949 - "Bishop Will Rededicate 108-Yr.-Old St. James Church After Summer of Remodeling" The Daily Record, p. 3
  • 16 May 1954 - "The Order of Service for Choral Evensong and Dedication of New Memorial Church Windows" / Reverend Eugene H. Buxton, Rector
  • Collection of newspaper articled photocopied in lateral file

Newspaper articles[edit | edit source]

  • May 15, 1941: "St. James Congregation Will Dedicate Nine Imported Stained Glass Windows" by Unknown Author, The Daily Record, p. 16.

Template:Cleveland Plain Dealer Pictorial Magazine article

  • March 09, 1959: "Girl Scout's Church Award Is One of First in this Part of Country" by Unknown Author, The Daily Record, p..
  • September 05, 1959: "Busy Minister's Wife Has A Very Full Schedule Herself" by Unknown Author, The Daily Record, p..
  • July 09, 1966: "Wooster Clergyman Will Launch Back Yard Cruiser After 10 Years: Buxton's Art May Be Sold" by Elinor Taylor, The Daily Record, p. 10.
  • October 28, 1978: "New Pipe Organ. St. James Church Dedication Thursday Night" by Unknown Author, The Daily Record, p..
  • October 28, 1978: "Pipe Organ Installed This Week: St. James Concluding Its Renovation on High Note" by Unknown Author, The Daily Record, p..

Gallery[edit | edit source]

1918[edit | edit source]

References[edit | edit source]

  1. Wooster Republican. Wooster, Ohio, 1918-03-30.

External links[edit | edit source]