|Location||County Road 59, Congress Township|
|Founded||circa 3 Jun. 1837|
Solomon’s Congregation was located 2 miles southwest of, Burbank on County Road 59 in Congress Township was a Lutheran congregation. 3 Jun 1837, NW corner of NW Section 13 Congress Twp., 2 miles SW of Burbank on CR 59, was deeded to Trustee John Coy from Henry Bechtel, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 22, Pg. 55. The only source found for this church was Beginnings of Wayne County in 1812, Richard Smith (compiler), page 35.
What Links Here