School Number 9, Baughman Township
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Built in 1889, the No. 9 school was located on the corner of Rehm and Tannerville Roads. A tornado took the top off in the 1930s, but it was replaced. Around 1936 the school was closed and the students were sent to Orrville schools.
- Wayne County History Book Committee. A History of Wayne County, Ohio. Dallas: Taylor Publishing Company, 1987. pg. 70.