School Number 8, East Union Township

From Wayne County (OH) Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Historical Information[edit | edit source]

Hunter's, the No. 8 school, was built in 1879 on land from Simon Bott. It was closed in 1920, and the building burned in the same year.[1]

References[edit | edit source]

  1. Wayne County History Book Committee. A History of Wayne County, Ohio. Dallas: Taylor Publishing Company, 1987. pg. 75.