School Number 8, Baughman Township
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No. 8, Burton City School, was a two-room school built in 1874. Only one room was used by 1916, the other was used for storage. The building was torn down in 1975.
- Wayne County History Book Committee. A History of Wayne County, Ohio. Dallas: Taylor Publishing Company, 1987. pg. 70.