School Number 7, Baughman Township
It started as a conscription school by William Montgomery in 1819. The school moved a few times before a building was built in 1850 on a farm owned by Neiswander. A new school was built in 1873 on the same farm. The students who graduated chose whether to go to Orrville or Daltion High School. The last classes were held in 1938.
- Wayne County History Book Committee. A History of Wayne County, Ohio. Dallas: Taylor Publishing Company, 1987. pg. 70.