School Number 4, Baughman Township
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The No. 4 School "Beech Grove" was built on donated land from the Shelt family in 1870. Forty or more students attended. The school closed in 1938, and there was a transfer of the district to Orrville School.
- Wayne County History Book Committee. A History of Wayne County, Ohio. Dallas: Taylor Publishing Company, 1987. pg. 69.