Plain Township Church of God
|Plain Township Church of God|
|Location||Angling Road, Plain Township, Wayne County, Ohio|
|Denomination||Church of God|
|Founded||circa 17 January 1846|
Plain Township Church of God was located on Angling Road (CR 18), 3 miles southwest of Jefferson. On 17 Jan 1846, SE corner of SW Section 8 Plain Twp., 3/4 acre, on Angling Rd. (CR 18), 3 miles SW of Jefferson was deeded to trustees Sam N. Miller, John Miller & Jacob Niedigh from James Miller & Jane & Ann Miller, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 28, pg. 160.
What Links Here