Peoples Savings and Loan Co
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- THIS RECORD IS ABOUT THE WOOSTER LOCATION ONLY ****
Incorporated in 1892
|Formerly called||The Wooster Building & Loan Co.|
|Industry||Finance & Insurance|
|Fate||Dissolved **THIS RECORD IS ABOUT THE WOOSTER LOCATION|
|Founded||Wooster, Ohio (1892 )|
|Headquarters||Wooster, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, United States|
|Number of locations||5 - 121 N Market St, Wooster, Ohio; Akron, Ohio; Mansfield, Ohio|
- 1928 - Charles M. Gray, President; Jon C. Schultz, VP; J. W. Hooke Secretary & Manager; R. E. King, Assist. Secretary; S. H. Boyd, Treasurer; W. F. Kean, Attorney, 121-129 N. Market St., p. front cover, 166, 217.
- 1930 - Wooster Directory, John C. Schultz, President; F. K. Shibley, VP; J. W. Hooke, Secretary and Manager; S. H. Boyd, Treasurer; W. F. Kean, Attorney; R. E. King, Assistant Secretary, 121-129 N. Market St., p. front cover, 171, 223.
- "Safety since 1892"
- 1932 - "Safety for Savings" 
Newspaper full-text articles
Newspaper citations with no attached images
- Observer 1932" Wooster High School annual. Wooster, Ohio
- Wayne County Democrat. Wooster, Ohio, 1910-01-19, p. 11.
- Wooster Daily News. Wooster, Ohio, 1917-11-24, p. 4.
- Wooster Republican. Wooster, Ohio, 1917-12-22, p. 3.
- Wooster Republican. Wooster, Ohio, 1919-01-02, p. 2.
- Wooster Republican. Wooster, Ohio, 1919-12-22, p. 3.
- Wooster Daily Republican. Wooster, Ohio, 1919-12-24, p. 3