View Palace gallery.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
.. . .
- Palace Restaurant
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Food Services and Drinking Places
- 119 E. South St., Wooster, 44691, Ohio
Judge Myron T. Brenneman Building owner
- 1912-1913 - A. Printios
- 1915 - John Saricostas
- 1919 - John Saricostas (Mrs. Hookway )
- 1923 - Jno Bymarkos & James and Louis Markos
- 1925 - Clifford D. Gee & Co. p. 15 ad
- 1928 - Wooster Directory Palace Restaurant - Philip Galoris and Peter Chanis, p. 164, 232
- 1930 - Gus Lafyatis
- 1932 - Not listed - Campus Restaurant is listed
- 1934-1935 - John Nickas & Markos Milihes
- 1937 - John Nickos
- 1939 - John Nickas
- 1940 - John Nickas
- 1943 - John Nickas
- 1946 - PD Angelo, James Marcus & Elias Roumboulakos, p. 45 ad
- 1947 - Ohio Central Telephone Corporation Directory p. 98
- 1948 - Ohio Central Telephone Corporation Directory p. 104
- 1948 - John Nickas
- 1949 - John Nickas
- 1952 - Michael Martin
- 1952 - July 31, Destroyed by fire, believed to have started in the rear of the buildings, either in the kitchen or basement.
- Thursday, June 1, 1939 - ad, "PALACE RESTAURANT: Is headquarters for the finest in home cooked cooking. Featuring chicken, steak and sea food dinners. Daily business men's luncheon. Table and counter service. May people from this district are regular patrons. Phone 100-K. 119 E. Liberty, Wooster, Ohio." Shreve News
- July 31, 1952: "Palace Restaurant Destroyed in Stubborn Fire Early Today" by Unknown, The Daily Record, p. 1, 2.