Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Banks—Post Office
- Each bank has its own divider. Banks include (1) Citizens National; (2) Commercial Bank and Trust; (3) First Federal Savings and Loan Association; (4) First National Bank of Orrville; (5) Peoples Federal Savings & Loan Association; (6) Wayne Building & Loan Company; (7) Wayne County National Bank; (8) Wayne Savings & Loan Company. There is a publication titled, Wildcat Banks and Broken Banks of the Wayne County Frontier that was just published in 2008. This book includes information and illustrations from early banks in Wayne County, OH.
- Between 1954 and 1973, the Wayne County National Bank published a monthly newsletter called Wayne Topics. Individuals were often highlighted as well as various businesses in the area. It is a bound 2 volume set.
- Freedlanders Store 1884–2008
- Healthcare Facilities
- This notebook includes many articles pertaining to the healthcare facilities in Wayne County, OH. Organizations include the Beeson & Wooster Clinic, Hospice, Kinney-Smith Hospital, Old Wooster Hospital, County Poor House/Wayne County Infirmary, and Wooster Community Hospital. There is a separate section on the Women’s Auxiliary at the Wooster Community Hospital.
- There is a list of mills included in the notebook as well as a map showing many of the early mills. The mills are in alphabetical order by name.
- OARDC (Research Center)—American Red Cross—Boys' Village
- This notebook includes newspaper articles on each of the organizations listed in the title. There is no index or table of contents at this time.
- This notebook includes newspaper articles on the parks in Wayne County, OH and on the YMCA. There is not index or table of contents.
- 19th Century Wayne County, OH Photographers
- Store Ledger of William Donner:
15 December 1869 - 28 August 1871