Mount Hope Congregation Presbyterian
|Mount Hope Congregation Presbyterian Church|
|Founded||circa 1 Oct. 1836|
- Lattasburg, Ohio 44287
Mt. Hope Congregation Presbyterian was located 1 mile northwest of, Lattasburg. On 1 Oct 1836, NE Section 11 & NW Section 12 Perry Twp., 1 mile NW of Lattasburg were deeded to Trustees Hugh Bay and James Denmore from Alex Allison and John Shoemaker, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 16, pg. 110.
What Links Here