Marshallville Presbyterian Church
|Marshallville Presbyterian Church|
|Location||174 East Main Street, Apple Creek, Ohio|
|Founded||19 Jan. 1843|
- Marshallville, Ohio 44645
Marshallville Presbyterian Church located in Marshallville was established on 19 January 1843. It was south of the schoolhouse lot. Sources found for this church were History of Wayne County, Ohio, Ben Douglas, 1878, page 709 and History of Wayne County, Ohio, B.F. Bowen & Co., 1910, Vol. 1, page 260.
What Links Here