Marshallville Evangelical Church
|Marshallville Evangelical Church|
|Location||South of Church Street, Marshallville, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 22 Mar. 1850|
Marshallville Evangelical Church located on Lot 63. On 22 Mar 1850, Lot 63 in the village of Marshallville, south of Church St.; 3rd lot west of Mill St. was deeded to trustees Henry Kreiling, David Keck and Daniel Gensemer from Sam Hackethorn, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol 33, pg. 520.
What Links Here