Joseph Hart Larwill
- Joseph Hart Larwill
- 12 January 1783
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Wooster, Wayne County, Ohio
- 20 November 1867
Wooster, Wayne County, Ohio
- Farmer (Self employed, 1820–1867)
- Nancy Quinby (b.1793–d.1893)
Names were often spelled phoenitically. Other times, the handwriting from historical documents is difficult to read. This section should include variations in the spellings of the last name (surname) and the first name (given name). Any nicknames use by individuals should be noted.
Biographical sketches from history books or compiled genealogies may be added in the section. Please remember to cite your sources.
Include citations for Federal, State, and Local censuses. Abstracts may be included.
- 1820 US Census - Wooster, Wayne County, Ohio - Joseph H. Larwill
- 1830 US Census - Wooster, Wayne County, Ohio- Joseph H. Larwill
- 1840 US Census
- 1850 US Census - Wooster, Wayne County, Ohio - Joseph H. Larwill
- 1860 US Census - Wooster, Wayne County, Ohio- Joseph Larwill
Places of Residence
List any other places of residences known and the dates when the individual may have resided there.
Immigration and Naturalization Records
- Immigrated with his parents in 1793 and settled in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania before relocating to Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, then to Wooster, Ohio.
Court records may include wills, estates, guardianships, civil and or criminal activity.
These include personal tax (chattel such as horses, cattle, carriages) and real tax (land).
List any known property owned by the individual.
List any churches the individual may have been affiliated.
List any military service of the individual.
- War of 1812: 1st Lt. in Captain Cushing Company, 2nd U.S. Artillery
- Pension #1: WO 28656
- Pension #2: WC 14730
List any occupations held by the individual throughout his life. Career highlights may be included in this section.
List any involvement with the community.
List schooling received.
Awards and Recognition
Please include any awards or special recognition bestowed on the family.
This is an area that other information regarding the individual may be placed.