Jacob Frick & Company
. . .
- Jacob Frick & Company
- Food Manufacturing
- Date unknown
- 16 E. South St., Wooster, Ohio, United States
Dealer in wool, seeds and grain
- 1884. Wooster City and Wayne County Business Directory, 1884-1885. Shives, Merz & Shives, Compilers, Editors and Publishing Industries, Wayne County Herald, Wooster, Ohio, 1884. R 917.71 W88 1884-1885
- Annual Business Review of Wayne County (1887)
- 1887 - Dealer in Wool, Seeds and Grain
Without a doubt the largest business transacted by any one firm in this line is by this house, whose large warehouses and elevators afford ample storage capactiy. They are buyers and shippers of grain, seeds and wool. The individual members of this firm are J. Frick and W.D. Tyler; the former has for many years held a prominent position both in business and financial circles, and is President of the Wayne County National Bank, contributing in many ways to the promotion of the prosperity of this city, not least of which is marked by the erection of what is known as Frick's Memorial Block, which in proportions and beauty of architecture would do credit to our metropolitan cities. Mr. W.D. Tyler, the junior member is a thoroughly practical business man who enjoys ina marked degree the public confidence. 
- 1873 - Jacob Frick, dealers in Grain, Wool, Salt and Plaster, wholesale and retail. we pay the highest price for Grain, Seeds and Wool. Office at Yellow Warehouse, on South St.