Jackson Methodist Church
|Jackson Methodist Church|
|Founded||circa 10 Aug. 1837|
- Jackson (Creston), Ohio 44217
Jackson Methodist Church was located on Lot 35 in the village of, Jackson in Canaan Township. On 10 Aug 1837, Lot #35 Jackson Village was deeded to Trustees Charles Coats, John Harner, John and Tunis Wells, James McGintey, Asahel Wilcox & John Kiser Jr. from D.W. Storm, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 28, pg. 211.
What Links Here