- Grayson's Restaurant
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Food Services and Drinking Places
- Cleveland Rd., Wooster, Ohio
The restaurant may have been opened as early as 1946 since this is when Joseph Cagle came to Wooster. By the 1967 and 1970 Wooster City Directory, Wooster Restaurant was owned and operated by F. Edward Grayson. Grayson's Restaurant was open from 1971-1978. It was located at 1926 Cleveland Rd. in the 1973, 1975, and 1977 Wooster City Directories. It was owned and operated by F. Edward Grayson.