Fountain Hill Dunkard Church
|Fountain Hill Dunkard Church|
|Location||North Carr Road, East Union Township, Wayne County, Ohio|
|Former name(s)||Chippewa Brethren Church (1877)|
Fountain Hill Dunkard Church was established in 1877 as the result of a split from Chippewa Brethren Church. Members never erected a building but rented or purchased pre-existing church spaces in the former Fountain Hill Lutheran Church on North Carr Road and at U.S. 30 and Kidron Road in East Union Township. Sources found for this church were Church Histories of Wayne County Ohio, Wipert p. 117, Church of the Brethren in N.E. Ohio, Diehm and Wayne-Holmes Countywide Telephone Directory March 2005, page 81.
What Links Here