First Brethren Church (Sterling, Ohio)
|First Brethren Church of Sterling|
|The Grace Brethren Church of Sterling|
|Location||14960 Seville Road, Sterling, Ohio|
First Brethren Church located in Sterling was founded in 1884. in 1897 Caldwell's Atlas on page 73, the church is sketched in at the corner of Main St. and Church Street, in-lot number 57. In the directory, it appears lot 57 is owned by John W. H. Closs. The church is listed in the 1965 Wooster/Wayne County Telephone Directory, page 24. It changed its name to The Grace Brethren Church of Sterling on 7 October 1966 according to Opencorporates database online. No other listing was found for this church.
What Links Here