|Location||Baughman Township, Wayne County, Ohio|
|Dedicated||first church dedicated 1848|
first church (1848) |
second church (1874)
Evangelical Association located in Baughman Township was established in 1848. Buildings were erected in 1848 and 1874. Sources found for this church were History of Wayne County, Ohio, Ben Douglas, 1878, page 709 and History of Wayne County, Ohio, B.F. Bowen & Co., 1910, Vol. 1, page 254.
What Links Here