Emmanuel’s Evangelical Association
|Emmanuel's Evangelical Association|
|Location||Oil City Road, Guerne, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 2 Jan. 1856|
Emmanuel’s Evangelical Association was located on Oil City Road 1 mile south of , Guerne. On 2 Jan 1856, NW corner of Section 23 Twp. 15/13 (now Franklin) on Oil City Rd. 1 mile south of Guerne was deeded to trustees Benjamin Cornwell, Jacob Schmuck and Jacob Bentz from Jacob Schmuck, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 46, pg. 94.
What Links Here