Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Formerly called||Davis Steam Laundry|
|Type||Personal and Laundry Services|
|Headquarters||Wooster, Ohio, United States|
|Number of locations||84 E Liberty St, Wooster, Ohio|
|Key people||Charles Davis, Founder; Stella Davis, laundryman; Harry S. Elliot, Vivian Elliott, worker; Clyde E. Taylor|
- 1908-1909 84 E. Liberty St.
- 1909-1910 84 E. Liberty St.
- 1912-1913 328-330 E. Liberty St.
- In the 1908-1909 Wooster Directory, Charles Davis was listed as the proprietor of the establishment. Harry S. Elliott was employed in the business.
- In the 1909-1910 Wooster Directory, Charles Davis, married to Stella, was listed as a laundryman. He resided at 84 E. Liberty St. in Wooster. Harry S. Elliot, married to Vivian, was listed as working in the laundry industry. His residence was on N. Buckeye St.
- In the 1912-1913 Wooster Directory, the proprietors were listed as Harry S. Elliott and Clyde E. Taylor. Harry was married to Vivian and Clyde E. Taylor was married to Marie.
Newspaper full-text articles
Newspaper citations with no attached images