Dalton Seceder Presbyterian
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dalton Seceder Presbyterian Church|
|Founded||circa 8 Aug. 1843|
- Dalton, Ohio 44618
Dalton Seceder Presbyterian was located on Lots 42 and 43. On 8 Aug 1843, Lots 42 and 43 in Dalton were deeded to trustees John Marry, James McCleary & David Stinson from John McDowell, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 28, pg. 14.
What Links Here