Church of Christ (Wooster)
|Church of Christ|
|Location||Corner of Walnut and South Streets, Wooster, Ohio|
|Denomination||Church of Christ|
The Church of Christ located at the corner of Walnut and South Streets was established in 1835 in Wooster. Before erecting a building in 1847, members met in the old Court House, on South Market Street, the residence of Frederick Kauke, Grant Street and West Liberty Street. The only source found for this church was History of Wayne County, Ohio, Ben Douglas, 1878.
Pastors of Church of Christ (Wooster)
|Rev. Robert S. Tuck||1936-1947|
What Links Here