Chester Township Evangelical Church
|Chester Township Evangelical Church|
|Location||Firestone Rd. 1/2 mile N of US 250, Chester Township, Wayne County, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 25 Jun. 1852|
Chester Township Evangelical Church located in the southeast corner of Section 28 of Chester Township. On 25 Jun 1852, SE corner W 1/2 of Section 28 Chester Twp. (Firestone Rd. 1/2 mile N of US 250) was deeded to trustees George Schwartz, Jacob Weltmore & John Fohr from George Emery, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 38, pg. 393.
What Links Here